Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Wrinkles

I have become alarmingly aware, in the past week or so, that I have wrinkles.  Excuse me?!!  I'm still in my 20s!  And, of course, now that I have found them it's the only thing I see when I look in the mirror.  

I remember being at Sephora a year or two ago and when the sales lady asked if I used eye cream.  I almost laughed in her (horrified) face.  My grandma uses eye cream, not me...thank you very much.  WHY DIDN'T I LISTEN?!  Thank God that saleslady gave me a sample and THANK GOD I'm a hoarder and still have it! 

I feel like I am lightyears behind on this whole skincare thing and it has me a little freaked.  I now put on eye cream day and night.  I have no idea if it's helping or if it's even a good brand or anything, but I feel instantly relieved every time I put it on.  Which is half the battle, right?  As long as I FEEL better about my wrinkles, then it MUST be working...





I HOPE this eye hope is working!
(I couldn't resist.)

No comments:

Post a Comment