Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Run Fast or Dye Trying

Hubs & I are officially signed up and will be "running" in The Color Run 5k-Baton Rouge on April 20th!  I'm so excited to do something NEW and different!  We never do anything.  Literally.  And I've decided now is our chance since we are young and childless.  It's time to live a little!

Hubs & I are far from being any kind of athletes, so this event is perfect for us.  Hubs is even kind of looking forward to it...I think.  Everyone should go signup and SOON!  I mean, how could this NOT be fun.  Just go look at the pictures on the website.  

This race has a limit and fills up FAST.  Plus, it's also cheaper the earlier you register.  We have a team formed with some friends and if you join our team (or form your own) it's $5 cheaper (woohoo!) than signing up as an individual!  DO. IT.


No comments:

Post a Comment