Wednesday, February 13, 2013

A (Man-ly) Valentine's Day

I love holidays.  All holidays.  But I LOVE love Valentine's Day.  I don't know why...I always have and always will.  I think it's all the pink...and hearts...and Target.  Target=Valentine lovers heaven.  

Most of my life, I have not had a "valentine" during the actual holiday...talk about fabulous.  I could be as girly as I wanted and it was wonderful.  However, now that I am married to someone who does not share my LOVE love of hearts and pink things, it has become my mission every Valentine's Day to try and man-up the gift giving.  So, here are a few of the things I came up with this year...

- A solid milk chocolate mounted deer head wrapped in camouflage wrapping paper.
- Camouflage boxers (not pictured - Urban Outfitters) wrapped in heart/moustache bag.
- Mr. Bubble bubble bath (not pictured and not very manly, but SPECIFICALLY requested).

I gave Hubs a few other things too, but these were his favorite.  SUCCESS. 




1 comment:

  1. Wow.....where did you get the chocolate deer head? That has Topher's name written all over it!!! And anything camo is a hit! But how did HE do in the gift-giving department? Hope he passed!

    ReplyDelete