Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Experience

Wow, I have really gotten behind on doing daily posts.  And I'm sure you're all heartbroken. 

Lately, I have been going CRAZY over some different things in my life that I witness daily. However, I am having difficulty writing about any of them for fear of hurt feelings.  Is that something I should be worried about?  I don't want things to start getting awkward in day to day life when I am with certain people.  What to do?  What to do?  

Oh, who cares?! Well, me, apparently since I let this bother me SO much.

One of the most annoying things someone (more times than not, a mom who cannot control their own child) can say to a seasoned, employed nanny or a teacher is, "You have no idea because you don't have kids of your own.".  

The things I want to do to the people who have said that to me over my 12 years of being either a nanny or a teacher.  I have seen it ALL, people.  First hand experience is a WHOLE world away from reading something out of a book.  

Don't take my advice or input if you don't want to, but don't get mad when I laugh in your face for ignoring me.  

I have good intentions and I'm only trying to help.

That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment