Monday, February 4, 2013

Monday Funday

I have never really hated Mondays...at least not solely because it's Monday.  However, today I just can't get it together!  And I know why...I went "out" Saturday night.  YES, I am STILL recovering from my big night "out".  Where did I go and how late did I stay, you ask... 

I went bowling and got home at 11:30.  WHAT HAS MY LIFE COME TO?!  I was exhausted all day yesterday and I'm still tired today!  We had people over for dinner before bowling and I splurged with a Mexican fiesta.  It was delicious and worth it!  But apparently in my mind, one day of fun food is not enough.  So, it happened again yesterday...no Mexican, just eating one of everything in the house...I mean why not keep it going?!    

Therefore, I hate today.  I hate this Monday.  I can not get motivated to do ANYTHING.  Not only did I eat like the world was ending yesterday, but I skipped working out, because I was just too tired.  Great excuse, right?!  On the heels of that, I couldn't get out of bed this morning and decided to do my workout AFTER work instead of just going with the normal routine BEFORE work.  WHY do I do this to myself?!!?!?!?!!!!!  

Anywho...since I'm exhausted and feeling bad about myself, I went on a hunt for something to cheer me up and I found a cure! The "Humor" section of Pinterest...DO IT.  It'll cure anything you have going on...and it'll make you forget for a hot second that it's Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment