Thursday, January 31, 2013

B

Maybe I'm wrong (and I probably am), but I think B is a pretty smart 3 year old.  At least in the ways of the world.  He has a big vocabulary for being so young and understands everything he says...it's always in the right context.

Yesterday, when he dropped a piece of fruit and couldn't find it, he said, "It's a mystery that we need to figure out."  And he woke up from his nap still talking about the mystery fruit and went on a mission to find it.  He succeeded.

My favorite so far...The other day I was helping him put his pants back on after going potty.  (WHY must small children get completely naked to go to the bathroom?)  B started to fall backwards but regained his balance and kind of giggled, shook his head and said, "I did not see that coming."  

I still laugh when I think about it, but maybe you had to be there...

No comments:

Post a Comment