Monday, May 6, 2013

Pretty Planners

It's Teacher Appreciation Week and y'all, teachers need some love!  

May Designs is my obsession this week.  They make fabulous completely customizable planners and note cards.  You can customize what it looks like on the outside AND what type of pages you want on the inside.  There are so many patterns and colors to choose from and they're all amazing.  They even have "bump diaries" for all the expectant mommies out there!  The only reason I haven't ordered one yet is because I simply cannot make up my mind on which pattern I want.  

I am one of those people who like to physically write down everything.  I hate my iPhone calendar...it's little and not colorful or pretty.  I am a list maker, to the max.  And my favorite part about having a pretty planner to write in, is color coding everything in my calendar.  Totally normal, I know.

These are a fun, cute, personal gift for anyone (especially teachers!) on any occasion.  And just maybe someone will surprise me with a gift card to get one!




This is an example I made on the May Designs website.

1 comment:

  1. My Christmas gift from Helen was a set of May Designs note cards. I. Love. Them. Great stuff.

    ReplyDelete