Thursday, May 2, 2013

I Work Out...

First, a shout out to Hubs...8 months!  Woot!  Can't believe our wedding day was that long ago, but I've been loving every second of being a wife!

A package came in the mail the other day for Hubs and I asked what it was.  He made the mistake of telling me it was one of my birthday presents.  That turned into one several games of Rock, Paper, Scissor to determine if I could open it early.  Long story short, I did not open it...until two days later.

The BEST decision (besides marrying him) that I have ever made was introducing Hubs to Pinterest, giving him my password and showing him my board "I want, I need".  Genius move on my part.  Genius.  I did this before my last birthday and have gotten awesome gifts ever since!  

This is my awesomely perfect "early" birthday present from Hubs.


This shirt is 110% me and I wore it all weekend while being sick in bed with stupid allergies.

In the husband department, I WIN.  Can't wait until my birthday is actually here to see what other surprises there are!  Let's just hope I stop finding packages in the mail or I might not have anything left!

1 comment: