Friday, May 17, 2013

Friday Crush : Gatsby

I am beyond crushing on Carrie Mulligan ( & Leo) in The "new" Great Gatsby.  I want it all to be real-life and I want to be IN it.  I want all of my future parties to be 20s themed and I am now on a mission to buy copious amounts of scarves and headbands to wear in my hair at all times.  

I can't possibly pick a favorite moment or outfit from this movie, but this is definitely one of them.  I adore the wardrobe in the scene below.  I know I would look just darling in her outfit and Hubs would kill in that sweater.  I just KNOW it.  So perfectly summer.





My new BFFs.  I DIE for these two.




I fully intend to own this in the near future.  Because in my next life, it's going to be true.





2 comments:

  1. 1. I agree about the movie costumes with one exception - sweaters are NOT for summertime. Who in their right mind would wear a sweater during a Louisiana summer? I know the movie is not set in Louisiana, BUT that's where YOU and Topher are... so NO sweaters in summer. :-)
    2. Just an observation... Leo looks like Derek Hough on Dancing with the Stars. I hope Derek and Kelly Pickler win the mirror ball trophy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's funny that you said that about Derek, because I've had a huge crush on him since DWTS first started!!

      Delete