Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Birthday Wrap-up

This past weekend was my 28th (AAAHHHHHHH!!!) birthday.  I was fortunate enough to celebrate for two whole days...one with Hubs and one with the girls...so much fun!  

I won't go into a play-by-play of events, but here are two of my favorite things from my birthday.

1.  On Friday (my actual birthday), after a fun afternoon of doing all my favorite things, Hubs took me out to dinner.  We decided to eat somewhere new (to us) and our decision was DiGiulio Brothers.  Y'ALL...OH MY STARS.  I have no idea why it took us this long to eat at such a phenomenal restaurant.  Seriously, GO.  NOW.


2.  This.



My new beach bag/summer tote...Isn't it pretty?!  I pointed to this from across the store once on a grocery shopping trip to Target when Hubs was with me.  And then he went online and ordered it.  And surprised me with it when I woke up on my birthday.  MAJOR points for Hubs...I love it when he is secretly paying attention!!

So far, 28 isn't so bad...I just HATE the fact that it's SO close to 30.  (Dying a little...)


ANNNND I'm just a little sad that no one made me this......


http://www.theendlessmeal.com/birthday-cake-popcorn/

Guess there's always next year.  Hint, Hint.


No comments:

Post a Comment