Monday, January 14, 2013

Girls' Night IN

Last week, while I was laid up and refusing to go out in the rain, I decided I needed a girls' night IN.  I mean, we all know I was not going ANYWHERE in the rain that was forecasted (and occurred) this past weekend.  So, with less than a week's notice, I texted the girls and threw together some stuff for a game night at home.  With it being so last minute, some of the girls already had plans, but it turned out to be a great time anyway!

I decided to make a few little snacks for the girls and they turned out so yummy.  Nothing fancy, but I'm really impressing myself in the kitchen lately!  I made chocolate covered pretzels, white queso, and some baked cauliflower (I'll do a post on that later!).  We devoured almost everything and ended up only playing one game, due to all of the catching-up that we had to do!

It was a great night that I wish happened more often!  Here are a few pics from Saturday night. 


                           

No comments:

Post a Comment