Monday, July 1, 2013

Spaghetti Squash

I never (ever) thought I would be that person posting about healthy food alternatives.  I have a very limited food palette...aka I eat like a very picky child.  Plus, I can't cook.  Unless, of course, you're a hungry child...then I have you covered!

So, apparently the new "IT" thing is spaghetti squash.  Actually, I'm almost positive that I'm just real real late to the healthy food party.  But it's all I've been hearing about lately and there are tons of recipes for it online, so I gave in and tried it.

HOLY SQUASH.  

Hubs actually cooked this meal, but I found the recipe.  So, really I made this happen.

Neither one of us had ever tried spaghetti squash and we were both AMAZED by how good it was.  Seriously, if I can EAT it and ENJOY it...you know it's good!




Skinny Spaghetti Squash Alfredo



We loooooved it, but I was too full to finish mine!  Healthy AND it fills you up!  WIN.




No comments:

Post a Comment