Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Summer Loves

It is feeling more and more like summer every day...HALLELUJAH!!  And summer = shopping...at least to me!  But I hate spending tons of money on single items, so I always try to find quality that is less expensive.  So, my favorite go-to places are J. Crew Factory and Target.  Here are 3 items that I have recently purchased that are inexpensive, but I guarantee (with proper care) will last you all summer and most likely through next summer too.  

T-shirt:  I discovered these lightweight v-neck shirts from J. Crew Factory last summer (and they still look great!) and seriously can't get enough of them!  I bought 3 more a couple weeks ago and they are even better than the ones I purchased last year (tagless, more vibrant colors).  They are so lightweight, comfortable, and cute.  I love me a v-neck.  OBSESSED. 
P.s...The J. Crew Factory store FINALLY opened at the Tanger Outlet mall in Gonzales TODAY.  GO!

Sandals:  I bought these from Target a few weeks ago and they are the best!  They are crazy comfortable because they are padded on the bottom.  Which means you can't feel every little rock you step on, like so many other flat sandals.  SCORE.  Plus, they are black AND brown...with a gold toe.  What's not to love there?!

Swimsuit:  I typically only buy one new swimsuit a year.  And I'm not a huge fan of buying super expensive swimsuits, because places like Target have really great ones that last for years...as long as you take care of them!  








1 comment:

  1. OMG I'm so ticked there is a J Crew Factory in Gonzales now. SO NOT FAIR!! I would have killed for that during college! :)

    ReplyDelete