Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Two Years

Two years ago, today, I started dating someone who turned out to be my husband.  The past two years have been an amazing adventure.  I took a chance on the "nice guy" and I have never been happier or more in love with someone than I am with Hubs!  

I have been told that once you are married only wedding anniversaries "count", not all the other ones.  Well, I don't care!  I am so excited and happy that Hubs and I have now been in each others' lives for TWO WHOLE YEARS.  I'm sorry, but this is my longest relationship with a significant other, and I consider it a big deal!  I didn't get all crazy with cards and gifts (Hubs threatened my life), but I just wanted to acknowledge it and brag a little about how blessed I am to have this wonderful man in my life.

We will be celebrating by grilling delicious Omaha Steaks (thank you Aunt Susie!) at home and mostly just being our boring, married couple selves...but I am so excited and can't wait!!

Cheers to two years, Hubs!  You're my favorite!  
(Even though you'll never see this because someone is just TOO busy to get on the internet.)

Here are a few pics from the past 2 years:



Our 1st picture as a couple

Engaged on New Year's Eve 


1 year together

Married!

Honeymoon in St. Lucia



1 comment: