Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Photo Books

Ok, most people know that I am obsessed with pictures.  I am obsessed with making memories and capturing them.  Pictures are simply the best. thing. ever.

My problem is the amount of pictures I take...A LOT.  Which makes it nearly impossible to decide which ones to get printed.  Oh, then frame and display them?  Please.  The anxiety.  I can't even think about it.  And this happens after a 3 hour dinner with friends.  Can you imagine me going through almost 1,000 wedding pictures trying to decide which ones should go on display?!  Insanity.  

Solution: Photo Books!  A way to display every amazing moment without having to put a picture frame on every surface of your house.  I did mine on Shutterfly, which is where I do all of my photo related stuff.  I love the quality and selection they have on everything!  So, armed with a Christmas gift card and a 50% off promotion they had going on, I finally sat down to make a wedding photo book.  

After a grueling week of decision after decision...seriously, why are there 812 different colors/patterns for a page background??...my photo book arrived last week!  IT IS STUNNING.  I love it!  

Everyone should make a photo book!  You can completely customize your own or they can generate one for you using all of your pictures.  However, if you go the custom route and you're like me (an anal perfectionist) it can be quite time consuming, but definitely worth it!   I mean, who doesn't love showing their pictures to everyone that walks in the door all of their friends & family!

No comments:

Post a Comment