Thursday, January 3, 2013

Clutter, Clutter Go Away

Today I decided that all the clutter around my house had to go!  I also decided that I hated the way everything in my house was decorated...typical me.  My main goal was to make everything look fresh and new, which meant just moving things from one place to another.  That's how us not-so-rich folk do it.  Here is one of the many things that found a new home.
  
So, I LOATHE refrigerator clutter and needed a new solution for displaying a few things that need to be remembered.  We have an awkward amount of kitchen counter space, which is not good, it's AWKWARD...and I wanted it semi-covered up.  I found this board on the floor of the extra bedroom, threw it on a plate/frame stand (from the $1 section at Target) and there you have it!  


2 comments: